MIT ASIAN CAREER FAIR GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR
MARCH 7 2015. MIT STUDENT CENTER
Bi-Link is a family-owned and USA-based global mechanical components supplier with expertise in metal stamping, injection molding, rapid prototyping, and high volume assembly. Our engineering teams help customers solve complex design challenges from the early “what if” stage through full-scale manufacturing, people in our factories make and deliver components and sub-assemblies in plastic and metal on customers’ schedule — across the globe where customers need. At Bi-Link, we're one company, and we have grown organically and we own all of our facilities. Globally, we have built tremendous technical capabilities, and, to keep this momentum going, we are sincerely inviting you to join us for the great growth ahead.
We are looking for the talents with the following qualification
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
Knowledge of robotic or visual system would be an advantage;
- Good level of knowledge on at least one of manufacturing process (i.e. metal
stamping, welding, injection molding, and assembly), and reasonable knowledge
on other manufacturing processes;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Willing to take a full-time job or internship in the factory in Shanghai, China
For more information or any inquiry, please contact our human resource manager.
Name: Icy Zhu; Email: email@example.com ; Website: www.bi-link.com
Tel: (+86) 21 6434 1111 ext. 194 Fax: (+86) 21 6434 1127