MIT Asian Career Fair Gold Level Sponsor
March 7, 2015. MIT Student Center
Time: Friday, March 6, 2015, 1pm - 2pm.
Venue: 66 - 168
Please register in the following form for participating in the Info Session. Thanks! For more information, please email: email@example.com.
- Title: Principal Investigators
- Lowest Degree: Masters in MechE, MSE, Chemistry, EECS, Biology, ChemE, Bioengineering, HST/Medical Sciences.
1) PhD in Biomaterials，Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering or related field, masters degree and extensive experience will be considered.
2) Be capable of taking responsibility of research group and completing certain projects or plans
3) R&D experiences of market-oriented clinical products or technology will be preferred
Register at http://acfdatabase.mit.edu for more information and for participating the Fair
Wenzhou Institute of Biomaterials and Engineering (WIBE), a newly established institute of the Chinese Academy Science (CAS), is officially co founded by CAS, the Zhejiang provincial government and the Wenzhou municipal government in 2011.12.21. Ningbo Industrial Technology Research Institutes (NITRI) and Wenzhou Medical University are the two construction organizations.
Aimed at the entire transformation of scientific and technological achievement, WIBE commences four main research fields now: material, medicine, medical devices and translational Medicine. WIBE is dedicated to the construction of four divisions in Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine, Innovative Drug, Medical Devices and Future Division.
Benefit from the affiliated hospitals of Wenzhou medical university, WIBE has developed an entire scientific platform from the basic scientific research to the clinical research. Venture Capital Fund and private equity have been set up for the goal of transformation of scientific and technological achievements.
Global talents recruitment has been launched since 2013. Those who share common interests in science and technology are sincerely welcomed.