Partner Marketing Manager in the SMS&P (Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partners) team
SMS&P Partner Marketing Manager
Overview and Job Description - Japan
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for building relationships with partners and executing promotions through the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). The role is responsible for accelerating movement to realize higher ROI thru the ecosystem and driving increased benefits utilization. The Partner Marketing Manager (PMM) will need to keep the ecosystem actively engaged and recruit new partners by expanding the Microsoft Partner Network program and planning new marketing promotions while orchestrating resource alignment/support from key stakeholders.
Candidates must exhibit strong leadership, planning and execution skills for both short term/ long term strategy, and leverage analytics and insights to deliver against key priorities, engagement, and satisfaction across all breadth engines.
Partner Marketing Manager
1. Program Management: Accountable for recruitment activities that drive Microsoft Partner Network expansion while collaborating with stakeholders.
2. Change Management: Driving transformation for Mobile-first, Cloud-first in line with HQ and related departments. Attainment of customer/partner satisfaction by providing suitable programs with appropriate business analysis for local market and domestic partners.
3. Partner Marketing: Realizing higher ROI by making the most use of Microsoft Partner Network program, maximizing program usage, and providing valuable feedback to the Worldwide Partner Group in order to improve the Microsoft Partner Network program.
· Have completed or be on track to complete a MBA program (full time / part time) by the time of hire.
· Have accepted a Microsoft FTE position no more than 6 months following graduation from their MBA program
· Eligibility for our MACH MBA program is a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 7 years combined work experience (preferably marketing experience within a sales team/org) prior to attaining the MBA degree.
· Language fluency in Japanese. Business level or above in English
Microsoft Academy of College Hires (MACH)
The MACH Program is an 18-24 month comprehensive on-boarding and development program custom designed for our newest MBA hires in Microsoft’s Sales, Marketing and Services Group (SMSG).
The MACH program enables you to start strong, build your networks and drive your long-term career at Microsoft. We do this by offering you world-class training designed for executives, a global community of over 1800 MACH program alumni in over 60 countries and coaching from some of the brightest minds in the industry. The MACH program is global in scale and encompasses all of our regions in Europe, India, Middle East and Africa (IMEA), Asia Pacific, China and Japan (APJC), and the Americas.