Japan MBA role in Consumer and Partner Group: Channel Marketing Managaer
Mission: Shape the Business of Tomorrow
Do you want to play a vital part in the business success of a high-tech global leader? Would you like to experience an inspiring world class program? Are you ready to start your Microsoft journey and accelerate at MACH speed?
Over the last three decades, we have consistently transformed the way that people live, work, play and connect through great technology. We are driving advances in cloud computing, developing new ways for people to interact with technology at home, at work and on the move, while transforming education and public services and supporting the global economy. We have been at the center of the revolutionary changes that technology has brought to every aspect of our lives and we will be at the center of tomorrow’s transformations.
As a company and as individuals, we take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing them through. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, shareholder, partners and employees, always striving for the highest quality. Our workplace is all about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact.
Consumer and Partner Group: Overview and Job Descriptions - Japan
Channel Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
· Planning and execution of marketing promotion
· Building and keeping relations with retailers
· Marketing of Microsoft products sold at retail market
· Planing and execution of promotions
· Preparation of materials for retailer
· Planning and execution of promotion in web site for end users
· Have completed or be on track to complete a MBA program (full time / part time) by the time of hire.
· Have accepted a Microsoft FTE position no more than 6 months following graduation from their MBA program
· Eligibility for our MACH MBA program is a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 7 years combined work experience (preferably marketing experience) prior to attaining the MBA degree.
· Language fluency in Japanese. Business level or above in English
Microsoft Academy of College Hires (MACH)
The MACH Program is an 18-24 month comprehensive on-boarding and development program custom designed for our newest MBA hires in Microsoft’s Sales, Marketing and Services Group (SMSG).
The MACH program enables you to start strong, build your networks and drive your long-term career at Microsoft. We do this by offering you world-class training designed for executives, a global community of over 1800 MACH program alumni in over 60 countries and coaching from some of the brightest minds in the industry. The MACH program is global in scale and encompasses all of our regions in Europe, India, Middle East and Africa (IMEA), Asia Pacific, China and Japan (APJC), and the Americas.