Huawei Is Looking for Future Technical Standouts
Who is Huawei?
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With more than 170,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
In 2015, Huawei's revenue reached CNY395 billion (US$60.8 billion based on the year-end exchange rate), an increase of 37% year-on-year. We have set up 16 R&D centers in countries such as Germany, Sweden, the US, India, Russia, Japan, Canada, Turkey, and China. We have also established 117 representative offices covering Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, North America, and Oceania. R&D employees comprise 45% of our total global workforce. Our employees comprise over 160 nationalities from 156 countries and regions, creating a very diverse workforce. In overseas regions, our localization rate is 75%.
We are dedicated to building a better connected world, continuously serving our customers and the society.
What does Huawei provide for graduates?
- Challenging worldwide projects, opportunity to participate in setting industrial standard and the latest projects such as AR/VR, 5G SDN, etc.
- Opportunity to witness your research being applied to commercial environment and worldwide product.
- Leading research environment, technology and most advanced equipment, chance to become world’s leading expert.
- Omni-directional training program taught by senior manager & chief expert, leading to a promising future.
- Competitive salary and welfare, unlimited salary and thoughtful living guarantee.
PhD & Master & Bachelor graduates with graduate year between 1st January, 2017and 31st December, 2018.
Cities in mainland China: Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xian, Chengdu, Hangzhou, etc.
How to send resume?
Please send resume to oversea-graduates recruitment HR Sherry: firstname.lastname@example.org